Joie Parcel Signature

Hi all! Any review on the Joie Parcel Signature Stroller? :) Or any other recommendations that fit our needs: 1) Can be folded with one hand into compact size 2) light weight (less than 7kg) Was looking at the Joie Baggi 4WD drift as well but it doesn't fold as compact as the Parcel. Thank you!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Umm baby jogger city tour. Light and manageable when im alone with baby and shopping bags etc. About 6.5 and may be cabin approved. Price is 300 ish? But probably pad ur stroller for smaller babies who lie down a lot more longer.

This would have been our choice of stroller too! But we wanted front facing stroller so opted for bugaboo dragonfly instead. I think any stroller would not really be compact, or else it would not be comfortable for baby

We got the Keenz one as it is travel friendly, lightweight, can open and close with one hand easily and can hold weight well! The basket below / storage space is very big as well!

My friend recommended me that stroller and we got it too! So far so good, sturdy and easy to fold and not too heavy!