Any recommendations for diaper cream that is not to thick/heavy? I'm using California baby for usual use but thinking of getting something even lighter than that? Thanks in advance!

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For those using Lucas Paw Paw, not sure if you are aware this product is mostly petroleum based. I personally will not recommend it for regular use on baby except in extreme situation.

I don't use diaper cream. I applied Pigeon Pure protective cream diligently everytime I change my son's diaper. And he has smooth rash free butt from first till 3 month.

I must be the only one using Vaseline. It's surprisingly good in that my younger son never has rashes at all and his butt is still smooth and nice!

Feel that drapolene is good enough. Not so thick. Find that desitin is like very sticky and oily but some people find it effective. Up to individual

text me if u have any doubt. follow the link read the ingredients and benefits. Is the Best Diaper cream i been use among my 3 boys.

VIP Member

Destitin helps me alot when LO got diaper rash. For normal use, drapolene is cheaper compared to Destitin

Drapolene is good and light for daily use. or even the paw paw ointment is great when bb have nappy rash

I like grandma el's diaper rash cream and has not changed brands since I started hee.