Post Natal Massage

Hi, any recommendation for post natal massage here?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

IJAMU POSTNATAL PACKAGE All our Therapists are fully Certified Thank you for inquiring. Our post natal package prices are as follow:- A)5 days - $400 with free corset B)7 days- $560 with free corset, 1 baby massage training and free 1 baby oil. C)10 days - $800 with free corset, 1 baby massage training , 1 baby oil and 1 tube of ginger cream for slimming Massage session is 60 mins, including jamu binding. Massage is from head to toe including the breast. Once confirm , pls text me yr name, address and EDD to enable me to block the date. Once you have delivered, pls sms me so that I can plan when to start the massage. For normal delivery, massage can only start after 5 or 7 days whereas for csection massage can only start aft 3rd weeks onwards. We also provide normal body massage at $90 an hour. Prenatal massage $80 an hour (must be in your 5th mths onwards) We also provide breast engorgement massage at $80 for 60mins or lesser than, upon exceeded $60 an hour continuously. Looking fwd to serve you. My hp 91090584 (Seirra) or hp 98805043 (Saadiah) You can also visit our website www.ijamumassage.biz Text me directly if u plan to book. **Due to road planning customer cannot choose their own timing. Above charges are including transportation. All CBD areas or hotels we got the right to charge customers the ERP gantry and high carpark fee charges. ** Pls be also informed those unused massage balance will be treated as expired after 3 months frm the date of massage started.

Read more