Teenage daughter and lingerie.

Recently, my teenage daughter has started to walk around the house wearing just a camisole and boyshort panty. One day, she came home from shopping with a bag of sexy lingerie. When I asked her why did she buy them, she said she will only wear them to sleep. Should I be concerned? There are no male siblings in the house. And if there’s really a male sibling at home, how would things be different? Also, is it ok for a mother to be wearing sexy lingerie to bed after having children? Pls advise.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For your teenage daughter i think you must think twice before really just let her wear lingerie cause i saw alot of teenagers now almost all of them take photos of themselves naked or wear lingerie to sell thier photos to make money and do be careful of the telegram group name call melionSG aka https://t.me/merlionSG and onlyfans.com and also twitter and last but not least stripchat.com cause for melionSG, onlyfans.com and stripchat this 3 platform they can earn money buy selling thier picture of themselves naked/wear lingerie or basically make a video of themselves ownself touch thier own private part as i join that job to stalk what my husband's ex wife is doing and i saw 15 or 16 years old teenagers are doing this kind of job now when i am trying to search for my husband's ex wife name and i saw those teenagers are working on this and melionSG group is meant for those prostitute doing thier sex job

Read more