Milk have yet to increase even wen frequent latching

Realise my breast milk drop wen pumping. Right sight can go as low as 5-10ml for evry 30min pump. I think it started wen my 6weeks lo had a long stretch of night mal (3-4h) and i sas also asleep and woke up after 3h and dreamfeed her. Ive been latchimg on demand but has mot seen any increment. Powerpump sometimes nothing cameout on the 2nd or 3rd sesh. My left also not very much. Any advice? Im on oat biscuit for snacks and mama’s choice milk booster. How long will i see an increment? Its hard to pump on day time cuz LO takes shortnap then disrupt my pumping session #pleasehelp #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take a lot of water, fenugreek supplement can help too. Most importantly remember to have enough sleep and rest. If too stressed, not well rested enough, it can make your supply dip even though you’re very hard working in pumping. Sometimes the better way is to prioritize rest and sleep more than pumping frequencies. Especially if you’re also latching - latching suction is actually much more powerful and effective than any form of pumping.

Read more