π—žπ—˜π—˜π—£ π—§π—›π—˜ π—™π—Ÿπ—¨ 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔𝗬 ‼️

Rainy Season na naman! 🌧️ Super active ng mga kids ko kaya kahit rainy season na ay lagi padin kaming may time to play while at home. πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Kahit nag uulan na ay super happy at enjoy ang kids sa indoor activities. This is one tip to help our kids to keep the Flu away! The health of my kids is my Top Priority that's why I already take the Influenza (the flu) vaccine for them. It is the best protection for my kids against the flu. 🩺 Protecting ourselves from flu also protects the people around us! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ I'm calling my fellow Mommies, to get vaccinated and take the pledge now! @chil_momma @joan060615 @myeban26 Get your FLU shots now! πŸ’ͺπŸ’‰ Just visit Building a BakuNation content hub on the Asianparent Philippines' website to know more about vaccination and immunization! ‡️ πŸ“Œhttps://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation Be part of BakuNation, Take the Pledge Now! πŸ–οΈ @sanofi.ph @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

π—žπ—˜π—˜π—£ π—§π—›π—˜ π—™π—Ÿπ—¨ 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔𝗬 ‼️
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

❀️❀️❀️❀️