Need some encouragements here. Had two miscarriage before during first trimester. Now in week 6.

#pregnancy week 6, and I started to feel worried. I will see my Gynae on 20/4 at Thomson. But the feeling just unintentionally turned worry and couldn’t sleep well at night. What should I do? My husband has been encouraging me to think positively. He sayang me and my tummy every now and then and say hello to baby, awwww… I hope everything turns well. Need more encouragement words here 🥰

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had two miscarriage during first trimester in 2019 and 2020. Currently I'm pregnant and in my 33 weeks. I totally understand how u feel. Both my husband and I still feel so insecure even till now. We only started buying baby stuffs last week. Its a mixed feelings. But don't give up hope and keep praying! Talk to baby and share ur emotions with ur husband. Just go to the hospital if u feel anything is wrong, just to be safe. Will pray for u and baby!

Read more

It's very important to stay positive. Read positive psychology related books or binge watch comedies, or just do more of whatever makes you happy such as online shopping etc. Distract yourself from overthinking and negative thinking. When you find yourself overthinking, try to "catch yourself in the act" and consciously ask your mind to refocus, switch off, etc. Everything will be OK. Jiayou!

Read more

i know it's hard but just stay positive and distract youself by doing the things you enjoy doing.. please do not make the same mistakes that i did by watching youtube videos and reading things online about pregnancy/what causes miscarriage.. it gave me unecessary worries.. it will be okay, and congrats on your pregnancy. :)

Read more
TapFluencer

relax and relax and relax.. think positively and everything will be fine. keeping a positive mind helps a lot. understand the anxiety. do not be shy to rush to clinic or kk A&E if you feel any the need to as it give you and your husband the assurance that all is fine.

I took 12 years to conceive my 2nd child naturally. got no signs of pregnancy throughout the 12years then had 2 mc in 2021.. before delivering my 2nd child in Feb 2022.. stay strong and positive.. the child will come to you.. hugs and kisses..

i know that feeling. it took me 2 years to concieve. its not a long period. but for me it was long. jus do ur things as normal but don over strain ur self. rest alot. eat alot of healthy food. fruits n veges esp. all the best

stay positive mummy, otherwise baby will feel you too.. try to relax by listening to some calm music, don't think about those negativity.. your hubby is very encouraging, so you must stay positive too..

VIP Member

Staying positive is the key .. stay happy n eat healthy food. Watch cute baby videos .. don’t worry mama soon u wil have a cute baby in ur arms take care

personally for me, i stayed away from reading too many things online to avoid overthinking and over worrying. occupy yourself and stay positive mummy! :)

everything will be alright mummy! myself too went through a miscarriage 5mths ago. hoping this one goes well too! stay strong and positive ♥️♥️