Which pregnancy symptom made you think you were most likely to be pregnant?
Which pregnancy symptom made you think you were most likely to be pregnant?
Voice your Opinion
Morning sickness
Missed period
Cravings
Others (Comment down below)

4591 responses

110 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

fully sore and tender breasts at exactly week 4 (the day when my period was supposed to come... coz my breasts are not like that prior or during periods)

I used to loved Young Living essential oils. Then one day, I hate the smell that it makes me feel nauseous. I was thinking that maybe I over used it that my nose can't take it anymore. 😅

Morning Sicknealss, since 3months aqng delay period , since May then miracle happen , d ko inexpect na magbubuntis aq since d nmn aq nagkaroon hehe. Thanks kay God :)

VIP Member

Fatigue. Despite taking supplements that boost energy. Knew I was pregnant prior to confirmation

7 weeks preggy here, pag morning parang masusuka ako. Pero hindi... Dizziness po.

I had morning sickness suddenly, that's where I decided to do pregancy test. And it was positive!

4y ago

Hiiii, mind sharing how many weeks were you when you got morning sickness before you tested?

Im actually 7weeks pregnant and I have not had any morning sickness is that a bad thing?

i don't have any feeling and sore of breast, at the same time im worried

VIP Member

My 2nd pregnancy...I craved for unripe mangoes with chilli padi and black sauce...

soreness of the breast, not the normal feeling when you have PMS.