Post delivery my skin has become almost 3 shades darker? Is it normal? And is there any home remedy for this condition?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes, with all the hormonal changes that you go through, it is natural for your skin to get darker. pigmentation is a common part of pregnancy that a lot of women face. some natural ingredients that can help in lightening the pigmentation are tomato juice, papaya, aloe vera gel, cucumber juice, honey, potato and even lemon. you can apply the juice directly on the face and wash off after about 20 minutes to get the best results.

Read more

skin pigmentation is normal during and after pregnancy, and it can affect different women in different ways. my friend had a lot of pigmentation on the face and arms, but i had very less and only on my face. you can use raw tomato and potato jucie on the affected areas as they will naturally lighten the skin and balance out your skin tone by reducing and preventing pigmentation.

Read more

yes it is normal and in many cases, the pigmentation is mostly on the face. in fact, there is also a name for it. it's called the mask of pregnancy. you can use lemon or potato juice to naturally lighten the pigmentation.