I can't stop feeling nauseous and puking out foods and drinks i consumed. I'm at week 6 day 6.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. Be prepared to be sick your whole 1st trimester(‘: and sometimes until 2nd trim. As your body is still adjusting to the baby, hormones will go up and down and you will feel all kinds of symptoms esp morning sickness, the worst. Try eating smaller portion if food, and drink something sour. Try getting nausea pills from gp or your gynae on the next appt

Read more

Yesss morning sickness will start during week 6 and itll shoot up and gets worst as weeks goes by esp around week 11. You may want to go gp or hospital to get nausea medication. And i always bring around peppermint oil wherever i go as it helps. Also, dont eat too much at one go, try to eat smaller portion, frequently.

Read more

Try not to let yourself be too hungry by taking smaller portions of food. And like what the rest suggested, yes ask for dilectin frm your Gynae. My MS started ard week 6 too till week 19. Everything gets better from there (at least for me). Hope you’ll feel better too!

not sure is it I have belly fat. before or after I eat also feeling puking. is air come out or food half way at the throat making me feel worse. took so super long to digest my each meal. started since w6+ , now w11+ good sign but i feel uneasy to eat or sit.

Read more

Go back to gynae and get diclectin. I have been feeling nauseous since week 6 too. Couldnt eat.. at times i will just puke food n water out but recently i have been puking water n bubble out… i know that terrible feeling…

same last time on my 1st trimister its very terrible like everyday torturing me.Tell to your gynae that u cant even eat because of nauseous.My Gynae give me dicletin🙂 it feel me get better.

I vomited till I gave birth… got to try different food in small amount… can get pills from doctor as well

TapFluencer

🙏