What multivitamin?

Hi parents. The last time I was pregnant was 9 years ago. I was quite surprised with the changes to the antenatal checkups. Last I took was Obimin but obgyn said it's no longer in use and now it's changed to some multivitamin which I don't know of. I will be 14 weeks soon and she said to start on that multivitamin but the last checkup was super duper busy and the pharmacy was super crowded so she said to prescribe me on my next appointment. May I know what multivitamin is that? And can I buy anywhere else? Still taking folic acid at 12w3d. Also can I start drinking Anmum milk now?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, my gynea also prescribed obimin & fish oil. I am in my 3rd trimester and still eating it. but i think different gynea prescribed different vitamin. Mine is from kkh. My friend have other vitamin at other private clinic. so i think all the vitamin shld be abt the same.

My gynae prescribed obimin from second tri. I just gave birth 3 months ago, so I don't think it's outdated. That's the only supplement he prescribed and I didn't take anything else. Baby is healthy :) I followed up in sgh. Hope this helps!

I was prescribed Ganilia. And stopped taking folic acid when i started on Ganilia at 13 weeks. Yes should be fine to drink anmum milk.

this is the new type. it's still called obimin though. I'm 12.1w now and I'm taking this obimin and fish oil.

Post reply image