Are your parents/in-laws heavily involved in the upbringing of your child?

Voice your Opinion
No!
Yes

66 responses

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, my parents and in-laws have been heavily involved in the upbringing of my children. It has been a great help to have their support and presence in my children's lives. They have provided love, care, and guidance that has been invaluable to my kids' development. I understand that not everyone may have the same situation, but if you are struggling with involvement from your parents or in-laws, I recommend having an open and honest conversation with them about your needs and expectations. Setting clear boundaries and communicating openly can help to ensure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to raising your child. It's also important to remember that every family dynamic is different, and what works for one family may not work for another. Ultimately, the most important thing is to create a loving and supportive environment for your child, whether that involves heavy involvement from extended family members or not. I hope this helps, and I wish you all the best in your parenting journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
TapFluencer

yep! 3 households take turns 🥰

💕

💕

💕

💕

🤍

🤍