NAN SupremePRO HA vs Similac Total Comfort HA

Parents, any feedback to share? I find Similac total comfort thick (and a little sticky) in texture, need to shake for quite some time to mix it well without having any clump. Is NAN supremepro the same too? Would love to hear from your experience, thanks in advance 🙏🏻#FTM #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can’t advise on Supremepro but I tried both Optipro and Optipro HA, nb stage & stage 3 (in between was giving bm so can’t advise). I use room temp (my dispenser is slightly warm kind), mixed well with no clumps for all. I find it thinner than other formula as well (tried S26).

yes. both formulations gave greenish poop. But I noted when baby came back from childbirth, the first 1 week poop is mustard yellow, which I am told is very normal and common.

My boy has been taking Nan HA for over a year and I think it's not so clumpy. Somehow I do observe that the early stages are more clumpy than now tt he's on stage 3.

my baby is drinking Nan Optipro now and we once switched to Nan HA and we're quite disappointed with baby's constipation, so we switched back to Nan Optipro

8mo ago

I see. Is the HA version easy to mix, just like the normal Optipro?