Have you taken medications when you were sick during pregnancy?
Have you taken medications when you were sick during pregnancy?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

7011 responses

69 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes kasi nagkaCOVID ako the same time that I found out I was pregnant. I have to take vitamin c, my prenatal vitamins and paracetamol pra malower down ang fever ko. For my coughs, no medication pero matagal lg recovery ko. I was strictly home quarantined and isolated the whole time. Good thing, nasurvive namin n baby ang covid.

Read more

yes on my first 3 months because i didnt know that i was pregnant that time. 😢 and im so nervous that it will affect my baby.

VIP Member

i try take care of my health during pregnancy...and if still unlucky and get sick during this pregnancy..will take doctor advice

Panadol only when its unbearable Piriton for runny nose if it is super bad Famotidine when i have gastric or bad heartburn

only my Hb med.. methyldopa. tinitiis ko sakit nang ngipin ko dahil ayoko mg inum nang gamot baka makasama kay baby.. ❤️

yes. for UTI when I was about 3 or 4 months pregnant and now, I'm taking insulin since I have gestational diabetes.

yes. biogesic if my toothache attack. biogesic lang kasi nakaka pagpakalma ng sakit ng ngipin ko.

actually i don't take med for fever or any, but i took medicine when i got UTI, but it is only for 7days.

cetirizine (anti histamine) for my allergic rhinitis but only when i cannot really take my allergy.

i take paun reliever in my first month of pregnancy. i didnt know im pregnant. isnt bad ?