Urgent matter

Is it normal to pass motion one week once ? I drink alot of water. Its not helping. I'm 12 weeks pregnant

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello I had issues of constipation since my first trimester. I usually drink lots of water too but it doesn’t help until I change up my diet somwhere between my 2nd going to my 3rd trimester to include more fibre food. I’ve found out that ripe papaya and having probiotic yoghurt every morning helps with my regular bowel movement. i also drink green smoothie (kale and spinach) in the evening. i was able to poop daily or at least once every two days since then😅😅

Read more

Hi! I think my longest streak was 8 days haha! I drink a lot of water too. The mental torment was worse than physical - I felt nothing physically about not pooping. In the end I tripled my probiotics dose (I have been taking them for almost two years) and I went the next day :) if you do try probiotics, make sure it's safe for you yeah! Take care!

Read more

I used to poo weekly when i have my weekly gynae checks 😅 in the last trimester. When i delivered, the nurses asked me when did i last poo and they were shocked hahahah. I drink alot of water too

Definitely not normal. It’s important to be able to eat, sleep, poop. Try dragonfruit (yellow ones) & ask doctor for laxative. Duphalac works best for me. Take care!

Hi! You can consider eating kiwi. I had kiwi and now poops everyday, previously i only manage to poop once in every 2-3 days and it’s like very constipated kind.

eating prunes and nuts helped me relieve from constipation. but my gynae also prescribed me with duphalac. perhaps you can also ask your gynae for that. take care!

try to buy this ..just drink a half small cup before u go bed n right after u wake up (when u stomach empty.) . sunsweet prune juice..

Post reply image

It’s not normal I think. It’ll cause indigestion and bloating at some stage. Best to take prune juice or talk to your dr

try to add some chia seed on your diet eat yogurt and rolled oats....it really works tremendously....

hi kelly pls eat more kiwis and dragonfruits. i poo everyday no issue no need to eat probiotics