Newborn skin

My newborn is a month old and she has facial rash . I guess due to milk . But i am not really sure. Is it normal and is there any treatment for it?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, if you are concerned about your baby’s face rash, you may wish to visit a PD to determine the type of rash your baby has. My baby had rash on her face at 1 month old and i brought her to the PD. PD said it was baby acne, caused by maternal hormones passed from mummy to baby. PD also said that there is no need for me to do anything to the baby acne, and that it will go away by itself after a few weeks (when the hormones get flushed out of the baby’s body).

Read more
VIP Member

Hi mine has facial rashes too, we thought it was facial acne but it turns out to be infantile eczema when we brought him to see the PD. Best is to just consult the PD asap to determine what is the rash on the face. :D

mine also had facial rashes. you might have to visit the paediatrician to determine the type of rash so you get the best care. otherwise I used murpiderm cream on my baby rash and also used ABF cream

3y ago

does it work dear?