Need to rant: I just cant help feeling sad and angry for hearing this coming from my own mum: Bro: baby girl is coming soon, wonder hw cute she will be or just as cute as the gor gor(no1) Mum: don bother to dream, baby girl wont be adorable one, even so also wont be as cute as the gor gor. She cfm wont be attractive one. Don bother hoping so much. She will be like her mother, inherit all her mother's bad genes. Be just the same unattractive person like her mum. This is just annoying and a pain to hear this. Whether anot she dislikes me, she shouldnt have commented such things to my son or whoever. Mum has always saying bad things abt my baby girl, making comparisons between them. Kept telling my no1, hw gd he is and my mum will only dote on him and wont dote on his sis. #testingmypatience

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

well. If that's the case, i don't see a need to let her see her 'naughty' granddaughter. my mom kept commenting on that too. When mines is two boys, constant comparing. So i'm fair. you don't see any of your grandchild

Read more
7y ago

But mine i cant, haha cox im staying together with her. Every now and then compare the coming baby girl with my boy, it just feels so annoying. Why do those oldies like to cultivate such kind of mindset. Having favoritism already very bad, yet still wanna compare. Not even healthy for the kids.