Week 28 how to count baby kick

Hi mums can share how you count your baby kicks? Im at week 28 and certain days my baby has been kicking actively but today it's not kicking. Is that normal? I tried calling kkh doc but they said they can only get back to me in 4 working days im scared now #firsttimemom #pleasehelp #FTM

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually for appointments they may not be able to give you the same day appt. But if you’re worried, you can head to delivery suite at level 2 and they’ll put you in triage to check on baby’s vitals. Can explain to them that you felt lesser movements and is worried.

Usually for appointments they may not be able to give you the same day appt. But if you’re worried, you can head to delivery suite at level 2 and they’ll put you in triage to check on baby’s vitals. Can explain to them that you felt lesser movements and is worried.

hello! baby kick is a very impt signal. one day i dont found any movement and immediately went to labour ward. but too late baby has no more heartbeat. 🥲 so once you feel smth is not right, e.g. movement getting lesser than before, pls go labour ward or A&E asap

10mo ago

and how can kkh ask u wait for 4 days? once i told sgh labour ward baby has no movement they asked me to go down IMMEDIATELY. pls dont listen to kkh. better to get it check and get assurance that baby is fine.

Hi, by not kicking you mean zero movement since morning ? If yes, best to go kkh no need to call them. I frogot the name but the one at level 2, delivery suite or something. Like a&e but for 22 weeks above. Take care !

10mo ago

Yes! ADC! Just go straight! Level 2, Women's Tower!

Try eating or drinking something cold? That usually encourages movement. Can try lying down as well, baby seems to kick more in this position sometimes. If still nothing, do head to the A&E.

try drink something cold and lying down on your left side. if still no movements, pls go down to delivery suite at level 2.

Tbh i dun count in the past coz my gal dont really kick me. Lol. So one day got one kick to me i tink shes ok 😅