For Unvaccinated Pregnant Mums

MUMS! Dont be sad if you guys cant go shop for baby stuffs. I am unvaccinated and its affecting me also. BUT! i found a place where unvaccinated mums still can go and shop for maternity and baby stuffs!! And of cos I need to share thisss to all the mums that is unvaccinated and worried like me too right?! It will be closed on Every Monday. Search BABY EXPO on facebook to browse what they are selling. They have ALOT LIKE REALLY ALOTTTTTT. Have fun and cheer up! Keep safe you alls. ❤

For Unvaccinated Pregnant Mums
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a bad experience at Baby Expo due to seeing how rude the cashier was to another couple for wanting to remove some items from their purchase. We didn't feel good about supporting the unethical business approach, so left without buying anything. They do have a lot of things but some are old and repackaged. But here are some other standalone stores! Baby Hyperstore and Baby Kingdom, these two are within the same carpark. I believe there are also baby stores located at neighbourhood malls (those within neighbourhoods don't usually require a vaccination check) and void deck shops.

Read more
2y ago

but those within the neighbourhood sometimes the design is not so nice. Hahah! Actually the govt shud do an exception for pregnant womans who is unvaccinated. (kidding!) 🤣 I wished i can get the vaccine tho, but sadly i cant due to medical issues :(