Eating dates

Mummy I heard that eating dates can help ease labor or make the labor process faster is it true? #advice #firstmom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

From what I read, it doesn’t make the labor process faster. It claims to make the cervix softer! I ate 7 dates a day. I also drank raspberry leaf tea daily at 34 weeks. Online says you can actually start drinking from 30 weeks. I drank 1 cup a day. Then after 37 weeks I drank about 2-3 cups a day. Mostly 2 cups. I gave birth at 39 weeks and 6 days!

Read more

it didn't work for me but I was kinda averse to it as well as we have to eat the medjool dates and it was very sweet to me. I don't like sweet stuff in general so I probably didn't take as many for it to really take effect.

I took dates and raspberry tea leaf. I also try to do birth ball exercise and go for walks. gave birth at 38+4 days. my advice is to try!

No. It didn’t work for me at all. Raspberry leaf tea, dates, climbing stairs etc. you name it, I tried it. They don’t work

Lol didnt work for me at all. Labor for 3 days endbup ecsect. Ate 6 days a day for few weeks, even went for a longwalk, lunges etc

2mo ago

Did u try drinking raspberry leaf tea?

TapFluencer

didn't work for me,it was just a bunch of extra calories 🙃

2mo ago

When did u start eating it? I take 6 a day

Yes it’s really popular in the USA

didn't work for me