Any mummy got give this to ur baby?? If i give this . Can i dont give fresh fruits?? Seriously i dont know

Post image
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would still give my child fresh fruit on top of this. it's a good idea to expose them to a wide variety of taste and textures from different food types. On top of that, fresh fruits would have more vitamins, particularly vitamin Cs that would be less in processed food like this milk cereal. you can also refer to the kkh website for an idea on sample menu for your child based on his/her age group. http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/FoodNutritionWeaning.aspx

Read more

Hi I do give cereal with fruits to my baby. But I still give fresh fruits because it is fresh :) anything fresh is good for baby rather than processed or instant food. How old is your baby? Some fruits can have an allergic effect for eg strawberries. It is good to start with fruits like avocado, banana, Apple, blueberries. I like to give my gal blueberries by putting them in the food feeder net so she can chew on them to get the juice. It makes a great snack too.

Read more
VIP Member

I do give my baby hipp fruit cereal as well. But there is no added iron unlike Bellamy. I also supplement with fruits and veggies puree. Fresh fruits so far given are strawberry, blueberries, banana, Apple and prunes. All steamed and puréed