Childcare leave

Hi mummy! My edd is Dec 2022. Does it means that childcare leave only starts from 2023-2028? If I change job in the middle (let's say on 4th year). Will it still be the same?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Read more

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: [email protected] or whatsapp +2348120513902 [=[=

Read more

6 days childcare leave and total 42 days in 7 years. It depends on your agreement with your company that CCL is to be taken based on calendar year or other 12 month time period. If you utilize the 5 days CCL in 2026 in company A and changed to company B, you will bring over 2 days CCL. That's my understanding. You may check MOM website. They have CCL Calculator. :)

Read more
2y ago

thankyou for the reply! my company is base on calendar year. but was told in case I change company. the next company I go to might use 2022 as the start year rather than 2023 which is my actual start year.

Thanks for the info. I am glad I found your post. I also want to know about this and after reading your post, my all confusion is gone. I also found https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/pain website which I am gonna share with my son who is not so good at writing an essay assignments and on that website he can read essay samples for free.

Read more