Delivery in KKH or TMC?

Hi mummy and daddy! im currently 6 week pregnant via ICSI. This is my first pregnancy and im not sure what to do next. Im supposed to let my IVF doctor know my plan on next appt (3weeks time) whether to give birth in KKH or private. Would love some advice from you all if there is any recommended gynae in KKH or TMC. I would prefer natural birth if possible. And also the estimated out of pocket cash payment for A class at KKH and 1 bedded at TMC. Thank you!#1stimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby #advicepls #gynaerecommendation

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I would suggest you don’t rush this decision until past your first trimester. Stick to your Ivf dr first as ivf pregnancy is a little bit higher risk and at least ivf dr already knows your history. Once pregnancy is stable, then you switch. I’m surprised your ivf dr asking you to decide so early.

3y ago

Hi @Mich thank you for your reply! i think becos my IVF doctor felt that im in the low risk pregnancy so decided to discharge me after seeing me the next appt. I will discuss with my ivf doctor again! thank you!🥰