Home wearing Maternity clothes

Hi mummies, What are the best home wearing clothes? I usually wear shorts and tees at home but now wanna know what are the best things to wear at home during maternity? #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’re staying at your own flat, loose fitting strapless top or a simple dress. I personally wore oversized tshirts and shorts during my pregnancy….. The temptation to go naked during third trimester is real. I feel like there’s a damn oven in me 😂

2y ago

I am wearing Uniqlo relaco shorts/capri pants with loose fitting tees too. Super comfy and you can get bigger sizes (up to 3XL) from their online store. Can upsize first to cater for growing tummy since waistband is drawstring. 😝

I’m wearing my pre-pregnancy home clothes during maternity. Tee and shorts. When I breastfeed I’ll just take my top off. It’s too troublesome to fuss around with nursing tops when you’re in the comfort of your own home.

https://shopee.sg/product/350168540/9861057759?smtt=0.139897065-1663647512.9 I bought sleeping dress from here. Loose and soft and thin so it isn’t too warm.

2y ago

No. I rarely see sleeping clothes that are suitable for pregnancy in physical stores.

I always wear my tee with uniqlo relaco shorts or fbt shorts!

2y ago

Got it :)

Sleeping dress.