Pregnant again

Hi mummies,i missed my period for a week now and i just took a pregnancy test and it came out positive.The thing is we should be happy but we're kinda not.The problem is we are quite tight on money.My husband and i are waiting to book a bto flat in August and we also have a seven month old baby.So the thought of having another baby now is not on our priority as my husband is the sole breadwinner and i have to look after our son while living with my in laws.My husband suggested for an abortion but as a mum i can't bring myself to do it.Yes we are tight on money. Yes we need to think about the bto house and renovations and such and yes our son is still 7 months old.I feel so helpless with no one to turn to for advice.Is someone experiencing the same thing before?or can it be that the pregnancy test is faulty?as i just missed a week of period#pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

You can try waiting a little longer and consult a gynae if menses didn't come. As for now... relax and not argue with your hubby over this matter first since it's not confirmed yet.