Mummies with diabetic pregnancy..

Hey mummies, I have just cross into 3rd trim with my twinnies. I have GD as early as 14weeks and no, i wasnt prediabetic before. I am on insulin since 16weeks of my pregnancy and boy, it was tough.. First few weeks of intakes of insulin and monitoring doesnt seems to keep my sugar to the level that i have to be at. I was so lost and always confused of wat i can eat or not. And then i saw my dad that is diabetic kept drinking boiled plain water with pandan leaves extract daily.. He kept boiling his water with a few pcs of pandan leaves. Out of curiousity, i check on whats the benefit of this pandan leaf and it is proven that it helps u to balance ur sugar in ur blood. Now daily my dose of water intake has been plain water boiled with pandan leaves. I just boiled some and put them in the fridge so i can drink it with every meal. Its still ur normal plain water with a nice smell of pandan. Try it! It works for me and i have never stop drinking it. No matter if i accidentally ate too much carbo or sugar, it helps me not to get overboard the sugar level that i need to be at. U can also drink it as pernormal without meals. I just wanna share this as it helps me alot and i know how stressful and annoying it is when u cant really enjoy ur pregnancy cravings. Best wishes to all of us!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks for sharing