When to start baby shopping?

Hello mummies! First time mummy here at 13 weeks. When is a good time to start shopping for the baby for essentials? Like strollers, baby cot etc. Also is it normal if i want to check on prices earlier on so I know how much to save up? Also any good place to recommend? Are baby fairs good enough? Also usually what is the frequency of a baby fair being held? Like once every 3 or 6 months? #pleasehelp #firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

hello better to start planning from second trimester and do the in-person shopping towards the end of second trimester and the online shopping in the beginning of third trimester based on the expected date of delivery of the items. Do check my post on my journey through second trimester for more clarity. We visited the Hyperstore and Baby Kingdom in Kaki Bukit to get an idea because during my pregnancy there was no baby fair due to covid restrictions. You can also visit Mummy's market @ Raffles. Pls check out Carousel too because there are many sellers out there too. You can also find Jarrons, Baby Kingdom in Lazada/Shopee. Wishing you all the best for a healthy smooth pregnancy and delivery. Happy shopping

Read more