Vitamins for kids

Hi mummies/daddies. I have a 6 y/o boy weighing less than 18kg. He is very very active. He seem to not know the meaning of ‘tired’. It’s very difficult to make him sleep at night because too active. He will stay up til 11pm sometimes later. But when i want to wake him up for school in the morning. Oh god, bless my patience with this boy. Putting him sleep at night is difficult, waking him up in the morning is 10x difficult. My boy doesn’t like to eat vege, all types of vege, you name it. He likes to eat candies, chocolates, rice(similar to a teenager/adult portion). He eats well but doesn’t seem to grow. He’s been drinking Dugro since toddler. Average of 2-3 times a day. Before school, after school(sometimes) and before bed. Do you have any best supplements or any suggestions on how to make my boy grow? I’m so worried. Thank you in advance❤️🥺 #pleasehelp #advicepls #Vitamin #kids #health #toddler #milk #growth #metabolism

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may want to bring him to poly, get an referral to kkh. They will be the best person to advice.

3y ago

Thought of that too but my colleagues once said to me it was a waste of time as they will just promote vitamins to you and will ask to try diff milk like how some of us will suggest. But nevertheless, thank u so much.. will try and see how it goes.