Phase 3 Heightened Alert

Hi, mummies with young children, what is your take on this heightened alert? I have a 1 year old, ever since the heightened alert announcement I had put many of my plans to bring my LO out on hold, including going to outdoor parks/attractions etc during the weekdays. I am currently having break from work and felt like I am wasting my leave. Had staycation booked this coming weekend and the heightened alert kind of dampened my mood. Kind of kiasi as my hub and I are not vaccinated and baby still young. Trying to strike a balance between being vigilent and allowing time to explore SG (as per what I planned initially when I took leave so that can go out and avoid any crowd, now already wasted 4 weekdays T.T). Can share your views?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Try not to bring your lo to shopping malls and places that are bound to have lots of people. I think going to the park or walking around sg is good but ensure that you keep a good distance among others. Do practice good hand hygiene as well. If your lo is ok with wearing face shield, let your lo wear it. Anyway been vaccinated doesn’t mean that you won’t get the virus, so even if both of you are vaccinated, you will still need to adhere to the safe distancing and wear mask at all times if you are outside.

Read more
3y ago

thanks for sharing your views! outdoor should be fine right.. hopefully there wont be many people during weekdays.. ya I made a mistake to head out with my baby on Monday to Jem (forgot it was school holiday) T.T to my shock it was so crowded, quickly bought some food and went home, so scary..

I don't see any different between Phase 2 3 as long as we practice what is recommended by the government and personal hygiene since right after CB, our outdoor activities with LO resume and I'm currently 28weeks🤰 the important key is self discipline