Hospital bill

Any mummies willing to share their recent hospital bill after the delivery? Esp the one gv birth this year and last year for referencešŸ«£ This is what I have from friends but 2 years back, unsure why KKH private is still considered very cheap compare to TMC and Mt A šŸ«Ø KKH private single ward : 3k cash Mt Alvernia single bedded : 8k cash Thomson single bedded : 10k cash I can understand that gynae fee might be different but the gap is quite huge šŸ˜

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i gave birth via normal delivery in Mar at KKH and total bill came up to 8.2K, which included epidural. was admitted 2 mar and discharged on 5 mar, which included me staying an additional night (usually package is for 2 nights). claimed medisave of 3.1k, cash of 5.1k paid for class A. additional 1 night stay is $520 of which $400 can be claimed by medisave iā€™m not wrong. i think the extra night helped especially if youā€™re a ftm, no extra help and you need to heal and learn how to take care of newborn. i didnā€™t have confinement nanny or any help

Read more
10mo ago

Hi dear! This includes baby charge too?