Reviews of Dr Arundhati Gosavi from NUH?

Hello mummies! Just wanted to hear some of your thoughts about Dr Arundhati Gosavi if you’ve had her? I’ve called NUH Women’s Clinic for an appointment and they’ve assigned me her. Can’t seem to find any reviews on her. I should be Week 8 Day 6 when I meet her. #firstbaby #pleasehelp #NUH

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have not had a good experience with her. I went to see her for the first time to check on my PCOS (that was diagnosed about 2 years ago by another doctor) to see if everything is okay. She did an ultrasound and said all was good. When I requested for a medical report, she didn’t state anything about my PCOS and stated that she has not made diagnosis of PCOS yet. But the whole point of going to see her was to check on my PCOS, if she’s not even sure if I have PCOS it indicates that she didn’t even do a thorough check on me. How could she say that I am all fine?? What if there is something serious that could’ve been detected with a more thorough check but cause she was complacent it was ignored and it has gotten more serious.

Read more