Bloating 😳

Hi mummies wanna ask ! I pregnant going to 6 weeks soon but my tummy is bloated . It’s like I’m at 3months pregnant . Feel Soo tired and everything just Soo heavy at this stage 😅 isit normal ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same for me! I am at 6 weeks and my tummy is so bloated I look like I’m 3 months pregnant too. Haha. For me, my doctor prescribed me with dydrogesterone, which is a kind of progesterone, to stabilize the pregnancy. Progesterone is also produced naturally during pregnancy and one of the symptom is bloating. So I guess we are normal… I’m also tired everyday… always tired. Every day i feel like taking afternoon nap. Sometimes at night, my legs feel very sore too.

Read more
2y ago

Ahh i see . Okay I’m not alone ! Phew ….

I sipped on ginger tea or lemon water to ease the bloating. Sometimes it helps but sometimes it doesn't 😅 I think the most effective way is really to eat small meals and take your time to eat. Also avoid gassy food and vegetables 😊 Feeling tired is normal in the first and third trimesters so just take your time to rest 😊

Read more

Woah congrats ! Im at week 6 too ☺️ and yes bloated and gassy. Started to feel “no mood to eat” lol.

Its normal as your body is working and making space for uterus & baby to grow. It will be better as you progress

2y ago

Ahh i seee …. Alright …… wearing top that are 1-2 size bigger now 😅 thank you.

Im coming 15wks nw still bloating :( just ate hokkien mee for dinner and regretting from the bloat

normal 😍