#am i pregnant?

hi mummies. just wanna ask , cause im using this kind of preg test. and im not rlly sure how to know if im pregnant or not. cause the photos says like that. so am i pregnant or not mummies ? #amIpregnant

#am i pregnant?
15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I used a similar one too. Just to double confirm I used the clear blue kit later. Btw just saying I have also used the ovulation stick and that looked exactly like yours in the pic. My pregnancy stick looked as attached. Please double check you checked on pregnancy stick and not ovulation stick. All the best 😊

Read more
Post reply image

if you aren't ovulating now, I'd say you can try using a hpt, "pregnancy test" to cfm pregnancy as what you're using is an "ovulation test"and the result is a positive becoz ovulation test does pick up hcg if its high enough too.

VIP Member

You can try testing again the next day. Remember to test it on your first urine. Best is in the morning. But as long as there’s 2 lines (faint line or dark line), you’re preg :)

Obvious dark lines so yes, you're pregnant! But always best to try with 2-3 diff kits to confirm (not with the same urine).

3y ago

alright! noted , thank you :)))

VIP Member

Pink one is for ovulation isn't it? Can get a digital clearblue pregnancy test kit to test.

VIP Member

This was my ovulation stick. To me looks exactly like the one you posted.

Post reply image

Isn’t this ovulation test? Ovulation test will always have a second line..

3y ago

Yup that’s right. But also if your hcg level is high enough, it can also turn the ovulation test positive. Best to double confirm with a pregnancy test. ☺️

Best to get pregnancy test kit. Clear blue digital is good.

Yes you are!! congratulations 👏

I thought this one is ovulation test ?

Post reply image