Breastmilk bath

Hi! Any mummies use breast milk bath for their little ones?? &how old were they when you used? do you use soap?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I bath my baby with bm when she's 1 month old onwards. I can't stand the smell so I added kodomo bath 2 pump. After when she's done I rinse her with water. I use water to rinse cos initially first few time after she soak in milk she got red rashes. Went to Google and check with mummies around me this might be the acid in milk. So was advice to rinse with water. So far her skin very smooth and no more Diaper rash.

Read more
VIP Member

Ive tried once when he was younger about 2months old cause he has very bad eczema. Dont need soap. Just bm and water milk together than put baby in to soak. After done just pat dry. Personally didnt really like it, cause of the smell. But baby came out smooth as a butter 🤣

My 4 mths been milk bathing since 1 month old. We usually clean/wash her face with warm water & shampoo her hair(quite a lot of hair) and then milk bath her (milk & water) then dry off. Her skin has been so smooth and no rash or anything since birth.

I’m used the Breast milk to bath for my lo also. I don’t like also as the smell n also cause the bathtub oily. :(

would like to know too