Skin routine

Hi any mummies can share their pregnancy skincare routine products? 7 weeks pregnant now and have super dry skin + eczema spots! Most of my products can’t be used now / or I don’t trust. Appreciate your recommendations!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had whole body eczema flare up in week 18. I changed to the following products and it works for me. For hands: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser For body: Cetaphil Pro AD Derma Skin Restoring Wash Lotion after bath (Face and Body) : La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume Do keep cool. Weather is hot, I on aircon. I almost fully recovered after 3 weeks. I continue using them and so far week 28 no reoccurrence. Very expensive but worth it.. I buy from Guardian/Watson. Side note: I would suggest you to see a doctor if it is very bad. For me, it itches so much, I couldn't sleep. So I went to see a doctor and he prescribed me with steroid cream and anti-itch pill which are pregnancy safe. I check with my gynae and she also approve the use. *what a relief* Doctor advise me to use it selectively at those very bad areas and stop when it improves (not recommended for excessive and prolong use, i.e. for more than 7 days). So do consult your doctor or gynae first.

Read more

Try Clarins they have a pregnancy line so no need to be worried about the formulation. Usually can start with cleanser, toner, serum then moisturizer

Avene! Most of their products are pregnancy safe :)

I use clarins too