Travelling about 6-7hrs flight.

Hi mummies! Is it safe to travel on 20th weeks and any advise/things to note on?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Stumbled upon your post from a couple of years back, and it brought back memories of planning trips during pregnancy. Traveling around the 20th week can indeed be safe for many expectant mothers, but it's always a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider to ensure it's the right choice for you and your baby. When it comes to flying, especially for longer flights of 6-7 hours, comfort is key, especially during pregnancy. Back then, I found that flying business class https://travelbusinessclass.com/ made a world of difference in terms of comfort and convenience. With more spacious seating and better amenities, it can really help make the journey more enjoyable.

Read more

i travelled to singapore when i was 19 weeks on a 14hr flight. i will be going back home when im 29 weeks which is another 14hr flight. gynae told me should be no problem but nearing to date will need to visit her to get the all clear. airlines also will ask for safe to travel letter from gynae if you beyond 28 weeks. if you are having a healthy pregnancy, it should be okay to travel BUT please seek your gynae advice.

Read more

It is safe. Best for you to get your obgyn to clear you for this (a letter will be given out to you) and letter should be given to the airlines if they ask for prove that you are healthy to fly :) Safe Travels!