Where to buy baby items?

Hi mummies, any reccomendation on where to buy baby stuffs? Any wholesale stores? Preferably at north-east area #advicepls #pleasehelp

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i buy big tickets items at mummy's market baby fair or Supermom online, and some things don't need brand new, you can find second hand ones at carousell (some are really quite new). Nitty gritties all from Shopee! Very affordable on Shopee, can earn coins and get discounts from coins and coupons everytime. Clothes all are hand-me-downs from friends as baby grows really fast

Read more

Not sure Northeast area but the popular ones are Baby Kingdom and Mummy's Market. But u'll be able to get better deals on Shopee. I went to take a look at the stuffs at the physical stores then compare prices online. For almost all of the things I was interested in, online have better deals.

VIP Member

got most of my baby clothes from shopee and ezbuy as it's way cheaper and bottles from kiddy palace! sign up for the membership as you'll definitely be patronising them a lot when your lo is still young!

A lot of things can be found online like shopee. Not sure North East but mothercare has most things. Can take a look to see what you need at a physical store before looking up reviews and buy online.

I check out baby kingdom and waiting for good deal now. Missed the deal the last round on 5.5. Wanna check out mummy market and then target online for deals. :D

VIP Member

I just gave birth and most of my baby stuffs I bought from shopee. Much cheaper than those in malls and also more convenient

Shopee is one of the best platforms. Can compare prices and a lot of the brands are available online and much cheaper too.

shopee and mother care, I did mostly at online as last time is cb

just buy online! shopee, lazada, qoo10, taobao

Mummy’s market or online shopee