Isit safe?

Hi mummies, Is it okay to take fish oil and vitamin c during 10weeks of pregnancy? Tia! #pleasehelp #advicepls #newmummy

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hii usually for now ur first trimester, u should eat folic acid only.After u reach ur second trimester u can eat ur fish oil and ur vitamin c. Its best to ask ur gynae before u eat any additional supplements 😊 To play safe. Usually ur gynae will prescribe ur supplements based on ur needs 😊

Ask ya gynae. U should only take prenatal vitamins or fishoil as they contain diff amounts of dha required for pregnancy… best is just take the ones ya gynae prescribed to u.

I only took folic acid in the first trimester. Only started only multivit and fish oil in second tri. Maybe check with your Gynae for recommendations! :)

recommend to check if the fish oil is suitable for preggy. some in the market is not suitable for preggy. if you got it from your gynea, should be fine!

Best to follow gynae recommendation. My gynae only started me on multi vit and calcium when im at 12 weeks. Before that was only folic acid.

I am also 10 weeks and have been taking folic acid and fish oil, prescribed by my gynae

VIP Member

during 1st trimester, gynae only give folic acid, it's best to check with your gynae

Yes why not? In fact you’d want to look at pregnancy all-in-one supplements! 😊

TapFluencer

for me only folic acid for 1st trimester, best to check with your gynae

Hi, Better to check with your gynae on this