Foot massage

Hi mummies, is it okay to go for foot massage during pregnancy? Feets are hurting so bad and theres like nothing i can do abt it!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes you can but try to avoid too hot water? As there are acupressure points on your feet that connects to your body organs, including baby. Same idea as not taking hot sauna or hot bath for prolonged period of time. And also, ask masseuse to be gentler on the pressure not too hard, for the same reasons. Best is to leave yourself in the safe hands of Pre natal massage experts. And ask them to focus on massaging your feet.

Read more

Please let them know that you are pregnant. There are some points that cannot be pressed one, if they reject you it means they are not confident in how to treat you without hurting your pregnancy so do avoid going to such places too. Otherwise you can also ask your hubs to help you gently rub your feet to get the blood circulating!

Read more

Thank you!! I tried elevating my feet but my back will hurt so bad afterwards! Thinking of gg for a foot massage 🥲

I’ve been wanting to go for it too but all massage places don’t want to accept me.. 😭

Super Mum

Yes, it’s completely fine mama :) go ahead and put your feet up!