Sweating vigorously

Hi mummies, is it normal for pregnant mummies to sweat vigorously than usual?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I don't normally sweat much but as my pregnancy progresses, i do start sweating a little more. Probably from a number of causes such as hot flashes, heavier body, etc.

me too! I don't usually sweat, but I've been experiencing cold sweats in the middle of the night even though I have the AC on! I also been sweating more often too

Totally normal! Especially with the weather these couple of days 😂 it's crazy hot! I didn't use to sweat so much pre preg, now I sweat just by sitting still.

Same for me, sometimes I wake up sweating in an air-conditioned room, and have to drink water in the middle of the night which makes me pee more often 😱

2y ago

Oh yes, I would wake up at the weirdest timing when everyone else is sleeping but I’m going back and fro to pee and drink. Even sweating at some point.

you're not alone! I don't feel particularly hot but wow the sweat keeps coming. I was never a sweaty person 😂 now my tee is easily wet hahaha

Yes! I feel extremely hot and I’m in my 3rd trimester. Before pregnancy I needed a cardigan everywhere I go.

Yasssssss. I feel like I have a heater installed in me 😒 Gets worse during third trimester.

2y ago

I see, I just entered my second trimester. I’m 15 weeks pregnant and even just standing I will sweat 😅 while my colleagues feels just fine.

Yes. It is common, so you are not alone!

Same for me. Sweating like mad.