Sudden vomiting

Hello mummies, is it normal to experience sudden vomiting during last trimester of your pregnancy? Am at week 33 pregnant now, been throwing up the food since I ate this morning :( pls advise, thanks

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

agree wit small frequent meals. however be vigilant about tummy infections too. especially if you don't usually get vomiting during pregnancy. I just had a about of vomiting for 24 hours and went into threatened preterm labor. so do watch out for signs of that. I'm at 33 weeks and feeling emotional too. do be honest with hubby that'll help. almost there! 💪

Read more

who else here feel emotional . im at week 33 now. but my partner can't understand what i feel. i feel unimportant now. it breaks my heart 😞

1y ago

my mood swing was so bad, i end up hating everyone including my own mom.. but it goes away after few hrs.. den I feel guilty.. hahahhaah! this hormones really make us so weird 🤭😅

Can try swallowing sperm, you can Google it. It helps. Your body and baby recognises the sperm, thus will not vomit. Also helps with pre-eclampsia. Scientifically proven. However its a taboo thus doctors don't talk to you about it.

11mo ago

if it helps, don't mind trying. Better than vomitting and having pre-eclampsia.

Yes, i have been experiencing vomiting here and there. currently in my third tri. This happens when I eat a lot. I’m guessing there’s not a lot of space anymore for food in our stomach! But after vomiting, I usually feel better.

Yes, tried swallowing sperm, it works! no vomiting and pre-eclampsia! Googled it too. What's gross swallowing? Make your man happy, yet have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Good health, good mood, healthy baby!

I'm in my 3rd trimester now. it's like 1st trimester, feeling extreme fatigue, nausea, acid reflux and a lack of good night sleep. on top of it, i also feel anxious and stressed most of the time.

yes. I'm in my last trimester too. but I usually gets the nausea and vomiting when I just woke up. most likely due to gastric. but it takes some time for my tummy to soothe down so I can eat.

Yes its normal I'm had the same thing as well. Dr says some 1st trimester things will come up in your last trimester. Its ur body preparing for labour. Just eat small frequent meals

Super Mum

Yup had that too. Baby’s pushing up against your stomach and intestines now, so you need to take smaller and more frequent meals to keep the food down:)

VIP Member

yes it's normal! happens for me too, now that I'm at 33 weeks. if you can't keep food and water down, pls do consult your gynae. take care!