KKH Induce Cost

hello mummies! would love to know what is the estimated cost if we need to induce in KKH - cash or medisave? thanks in advance!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummies! If you are considering induction at KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH), the estimated cost will vary depending on several factors such as the type of induction needed, duration of hospital stay, any additional medical procedures or services required, and whether you will be paying with cash or using Medisave. Generally, the cost of induction in KKH can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It is advisable to check directly with KKH for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the estimated cost of induction. You can reach out to their billing department or discuss this with your healthcare provider during your antenatal visits. As for payment options, you may be able to use your Medisave to cover a portion of the cost, depending on the specific circumstances and whether the procedure is deemed medically necessary. It's recommended to inquire about the payment options and Medisave coverage for induction procedures at KKH to better understand your financial responsibilities. For more detailed and personalized information regarding the estimated cost of induction at KKH and payment options, it is best to directly contact the hospital or your healthcare provider for guidance. I hope this information helps you in understanding the potential costs associated with induction at KKH. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hi it depends on whether you are going the private route or subsidised route. Normally private route can use a combination of Medisave and cash, for subsidised most of it is from Medisave. You can check with the billing department if you are in the delivery ward about the costs.

3mo ago

ooo i see i see thank you!