See PD at subsidies rate

Hi mummies, Would like to check if the baby sick and how to see PD at subsidies rate? As private PD too costly. Thanks.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Think the cheapest is go to polyclinic? But for me, i prefer bringing my girl to private pd. At least she sees the same pd every single time. The pd will know her condition and all also. For polyclinic, each time you go, will be a different doctor. Plus for private pd, i feel they are more expert than those polyclinic doctors. I’d rather pay more as it involves LO health also leh

Read more
5y ago

Yeah. I did bring my lo to see Polyclinic doc. But they seem like not Profesional. When I’m asking the doc help to check my lo’s throat, see got any sore throat or not as my Lo is fever 🤒 。 Then the doc said she can’t check as my lo don’t know how to open mouth. My lo is 4 mths old now. Then the doc just said continue feed the fever medicine. The end, I’m bring my lot to see PD, then found out is UTI. :( Private PD cost me total $600 for this UTI. I just felt tat it really costly and can’t really afford If every time get sick (touch wood) :) n see PD.

VIP Member

maybe go to a different polyclinic? I've heard good reviews of polyclinics!

maybe go to those kids clinics

VIP Member

nope :/ i use cda