Hi all, my company has helped me to file for income tax. However, they didn’t help me file for tax relief like working mother’s child and parenthood tax rebate. This is my first time in receiving letter to pay for income tax. May I know how do I file for working mother’s child and parenthood tax rebate by myself? And do I get tax refund after filing for those relief?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's great that you're looking into filing for tax relief on your own. The process for claiming working mother's child relief and parenthood tax rebate can vary depending on the country you're in, as tax regulations differ between jurisdictions. I'll provide a general guide, but you should consult the tax authority or a tax professional in your specific location for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Here are general steps you might consider: Understand Eligibility Criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for working mother's child relief and parenthood tax rebate in your country. There may be specific conditions you need to meet, such as having children below a certain age or meeting income thresholds. Gather Necessary Documents: Collect relevant documents such as birth certificates, proof of your employment, and any other required documentation to support your claim. Download and Complete the Relevant Forms: Visit your country's tax authority website to download the necessary forms for claiming the working mother's child relief and parenthood tax rebate. These forms are typically available online. Provide Supporting Documentation: Attach any required supporting documents along with your completed forms. This might include proof of your child's birth, marriage certificates, or other documents as specified by your tax authority. Submit the Forms: Follow the instructions on the forms to submit your claim. This could involve mailing the forms to a specific address or submitting them electronically through an online portal. Wait for Processing: After you submit your forms, the tax authority will review your claim. This process may take some time, so be patient. Check for Refund: If your claim is successful, you may receive a tax refund. The refund amount will depend on the specific relief and rebate programs in your country. Seek Professional Advice if Needed: If you find the process confusing or if you have complex financial situations, consider consulting with a tax professional or accountant to ensure that you're maximizing your eligible tax benefits. Remember, the process and eligibility criteria can vary widely, so it's crucial to refer to the specific guidelines provided by your country's tax authority. Always keep records of your submissions for future reference. If you're unsure about any aspect of the process, seeking professional advice is a good idea. Answer source https://calculadoradeiva.mx/

Read more

Can log in to iras website and make the changes. Otherwise can offset for next year

Post reply image
Super Mum

U can log into iras and declare it by yourself