Postpartum depression?

Hi mummies... ive been a mom for 6months now and isit just me or im having a postpartum depression? Look, im a working mum (12hrs shift). Sometimes when im back from work and trying my best to be there for my son, i managed to entertain him for few hours, thats if he is still awake. And ive never say to my husband, "im tired". Until one day i told him my head hurts badly and im just tired.. and he says "im tired too." Okay man. I know ure tired working 12hr shift as well, but im trying hard here. Everytime when coming back frm home, he sometimes give me that wtf kind of look. It annoys me so much. Like come on man whats with the attitude. And i tend to feel easily getting way way way more emotions then ever. I cried when hes not around me, i cried looking at my son, i cried telling myself im not a good mum. It just getting out of hand sometimes. Any idea if this is postpartum depression mummies? ##firsttimemom #ftm #postpartrumdepression

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you should speak with your husband on your feelings. at the end of it, whether post partum depression or not, baby is his too. it's a team effort, speak with him and tell him how you feel. you might be surprised to see him taking part more after the chat.