Baby movement

Hi mummies im worry too much..im at 31weeks pregnant..my baby movement not much..i see my gynae everything is fine baby is growing..heartbeat is normal and all.. but baby seems lesser move..😞😞im too worry..anyone face this before..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am at 31 half weeks now and the app just reminded us that baby May sleep more and kick less as they are growing bigger and occupying most of the space. If u are very concerned w minimal movement over a few days, u could see your gynae for peace of mind. I got Covid at 20 weeks and sneaked in an extra visit for peace of mind tho my gynae said baby is fine. And I felt so much better after!

Read more

hi! its normal as baby have lesser space to move and baby sleeps more by this week! do track your baby's movements by choosing a time where baby is usually active.. ensure that baby has 10 movements in that hour while he/she is awake! i'm also at my 31 weeks 4 days now! and my name is Tasha too. hahahaha!

Read more

moving lesser cos lesser space to move about, don’t worry too much. as long as the kick counts are still normal