Baby Cot Recommendations

Hello Mummies, I'm seeking recommendation for secured and useful baby cot that can last preferably for a few years. As a first time mom I really have no idea what to look out for and would appreciate if you can drop your advice for me too. Hehe thank you 😊

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here ftm. I'm not sure what to get but I bought a travel cot first at mothercare. Reason being I don't really like the bars at most cots. Looks like easy to trap their hands. The travel cot is meshed at the sides so it just looks safer to me for some reason. I think it should be able to let him sleep till 18 months at least. It's also small enough to fit properly in our master bedroom. Can also keep in storeroom in future when not in use. I plan to sleep with baby after he grow too big for it so this makes sense to me.

Read more
VIP Member

We bought beblum lavo 5 convertible baby cot, cause this is the smallest width that we can find that can fit the space that we allocated at that point of time. But baby is now using that to walk and play instead of sleep😅😅

TapFluencer

i bought the Happy wonders 5in1. the price is reasonable and i’m happy with the size of the cot. i can move the cot easily between baby’s room and living room.

Ftm here too! But because of space constraint im getting a travel cot instead. Friend had recommended to get from picket and rail

I am also FTM. I am looking at Happy Wonder+ 5-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot - Dropside Mechanism from Jarrons & Co.

3y ago

hehe I'm going to take a look at it now

Baby bjorn Graco Joie All great! I have all 3 in different rooms and living area! Very portable too!

Read more

Hi, You can try at IKEA as well