First time mummy

Hi mummies, I'm a mummy to be and I'm constantly worry about 101 things. Whether my baby will healthy, did I eat before for my baby, does baby have enough nutrition, will baby have down syndrome or other illness. I'm so worried and my husband always say I worry too much and think too much. But I'm just very worry and want the best for my baby and I'm afraid my emotions will effect me. #pleasehelp #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Totally understand being a first time mum the feeling of anxious, excited, nervous and overthinking 101 over anything. But we have to let it flow slowly through pregnancy. What I mean by that, is you dont overread something and then start thinking negative. You can research but sometimes it is all science, reviews, opinions from network and people. If you are in doubt you ask doctor but you can also trust your motherly instinct. You can also be worried but not over worried. All you have to know that through every pregnancy journey and trimester you go through different stage hence take it one at a time & slowly. As long as you eat healthily, have prenatal vitamins,you watch your 'forbidden' food through pregnancy you are fine. You can also have materna milk to boost more nutrients and be positive. Also having a DS baby or 'imperfect' baby are not the best news for all parents including me. But, we have to accept it with open arms and ensure our beautiful gem gets to have of both worlds when she/he is born. What God/Allah give us, we accept it. Unless of health risk then that's different story. It is best to avoid emotions control your mind. Be stress free and clear your mind. Cheer up!! 🥰

Read more
2y ago

Yeah enjoy the pregnancy moment and you sure will miss it once your baby grown up. Time flies when ML end 😊

VIP Member

If you are worry, read about the test that you could do during your pregnancy and getting to understand. This will equip with the knowledge and knowing that you can test at which month, you could put that worry aside and also research on healthy lifestyle changes during pregnancy. By doing so, you will assure yourself that you are on the healthy lifestyle path.

Read more

yes your stress may affect your baby. pls don’t worry so much. be well prepared and learn to be adaptable along the way because each stage of baby’s life will make you learn new things.