Is it normal for cramps to become lesser or stop?

Hi Mummies! I'm in my 9th week of pregnancy now and my cramps are getting less frequent or sometimes no cramps at all. Is that normal? Just went for a scan and everything is good so far.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's totally normal for cramps to become less frequent or stop as you progress through your first trimester. As your body adjusts to the changes of pregnancy, the cramping should start to ease up. Just make sure to keep an eye on any other symptoms that may accompany the cramping, such as bleeding or severe pain. Since you mentioned that you just had a scan and everything looks good, that's great news! It's always reassuring to get confirmation that everything is progressing as it should. If you have any concerns or if the cramping becomes more intense, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider for further guidance and reassurance. In the meantime, try to rest and take care of yourself. Pregnancy can be quite the journey, but it's wonderful to hear that things are going well for you so far. Wishing you all the best as you continue this exciting and special time in your life! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hi mommy! Yes it’s normal! Cramp will not last throughout your pregnancy journey but it will come back again later when your baby grows bigger and uterus starts to expand even more. As long as there is no bleeding or excessive pain, it’s all normal!

Yups but itll still come thruout pregnancy on and off. Esp towards the end of pregnancy

Yes it’s normal!

🤍