Nausea All Day Long ☹️

Hi mummies, I’m currently 6 weeks 4 days in to my first pregnancy and my not so “morning” sickness is taking a toll on me. I’ve been trying all the natural remedies like scratching a on a lemon peel for the citrusy scent and eating sour lollies to slow down the nausea.. I’m even wearing those sea sick bands but they’re not working that well… Any tips from you lovely ladies? ☹️ It’s really a yucky feeling. Up till the point where I had to leave my job because I cannot get up and function normally without feeling giddy or wanting to vomit every other hour.. #1stimemom #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a rough start too. Almost vomiting everyday. I ate Marie biscuit the first thing I wake up each morning, thinking it’ll absorb the acid to prevent vomit. Then I was introduced B6 vit but I was still vomiting and nausea all day. Until diclectin, my vomit reduced but was still vomiting so I increased my dosage. And found out most of my trigger is the cooking oil smell( found at home, during lunch and evening time) and it stays in the house all day if not ventilated. So I use coffee pouch to breathe in a bag sometimes. I eat gummies. Ice popsicle helped me a lot.

Read more